Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Freshman Orientation

Well, today was interesting. As it turns out, my high school is huge and maze-like. Meaning i'm probably going to get frequantly lost. Whoopeee... but I think this year is going to be fun. Tyler (my half-brother who was a freshie last year) said the Seniors weren't too bad. Not as bad as some schools, anyway. Im taking Algebra 1, Biology, Spanish, Art, English, CPU Class, and concert band. Kinda nice that I don't have to do History this semester ^_^".
  Since a few other HSs in my area are closing down due to poor iStep (actually written ISTEP, but I like my version better. ISTEP is a statewide academics test if you don't know.) scores and economy. Sooo that means New Haven High is gonna be flooded with new people. From like 1st grade to 5th grade I was going to a private school. And when I transferred over to the New Haven system, I thought it was quite crowded. Now its just gonna be rediculous. Well, maybe it will increase the chances of there being someone with mutual interests (and not just other furries, but anime fans and such.) 90% of my small group of friends are guys who only share a few common interests.
  I wish I could tell someone about my true interests, but due to the bad reputation the fandom has gained from the media focusing on the small percentage of us who actually ARE furverts (and/or practice very... unmentionable things), im afraid they would judge me and such. *sigh* oh well.
  On another note, this weekend i'm going to my grandma's house for a few days. Then, at some point during that time, I have to go with my little cousin (who ADORES me and follows me everywhere, by the way. I can't seem to escape from her whenever i'm there..) to Science Central. That might be fun. The chicago trip earlyer this summer was fun too.

Peace Out!
~Sol~   <3

P.S, I'm probably gonna create a fursona facebook page. If you want to, you should be able to look me up (by tomorrow, aug. 13th) and add me as a friend. Only if you wanna, though. Im also working on an updated Sol pic that i'll use as my profile pic. My account is under Solitia Louvell Vesper (Sol). it wouldn't let me put Sol Sister :(

No comments:

Post a Comment