Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm Baaaaaaack :3

Heyy, whats up everyone?

Sorry about my long absense. Ive actually been home for a few days now but kept forgetting to write. Ive been gone for nearly 2 straight weeks (with only a few hours to pack for camp after getting home from my visit with Dad) and I must say, its good to be home. Freshman Orientation is this friday, and school starts next wednesday. (Outer me: Yaaaay! High Schoooool! :D -- Inner me: Help meeee T_T -- Furry Me: :-| ......... *just silent, staring blankly into space* .... well that was a fast summer.) Anyways, before I get to the details of my vacation, since ive been home Ive showed a new interest in Archery and watched a new anime called Fruits Basket. (I <3 Anime, expecially Ouran High School and Wolf's Rain, a variety of types). Just an update on my interests.

Dad Week:
I had alot of fun with my visiting family. We went swimming a few times (during which I got a nasty sunburn. Owwie. -_-"), saw a movie (Captain America..), went Go-Karting (Nico kept bumping into everyone and spinning them out. The staff yelled at him.), and played lots of PS3 (UNCHARTED 2 PWNS!). It was just an overall fun week. I also got to meet my... nephew? He was pretty cute for a baby. He drooled on Nico lol (Long story. My older half-brother Dominique [age 19 or so] had a kid and had to quit college to care for him. Poor guy. But he seems to be happy, so i'm happy for him.). And, as per usual whenever I get home after being gone for X amout of time, my cat Boo gave me a lecture (meowed at me for 10 minutes straight). Upon arriving home, I showered, packed, and spent some time with Mom and Boo before getting up the next morning for:

Summer Camp Trip:
Camp was super fun as well. Even though its been pretty hot out lately, we (Me, my brother, his step sister, and another friend) all still managed to have fun. We ate really good food (I expecially liked the pudgie pies. We had 3 differant kind: pizza, hamburger, and pancakes. Yeah, the pankaces werent really pudgie pies but they were cooked in the pudgie makers.), played awesome games (Such as "assasin", "ninja", "Honey, if you love me..", regular old tag, knee tag, etc etc etc.). It is here that I discovered my true interest in archery. Ive always been facinated by it, but when I hit that ring a half-inch away from the bulls-eye, it hit me. Playing in the late was fun too. I'd say my two favorite things about camp were the fake wedding (Another long-ish and awkwardly hilarious story. Two of the campers im my program began dating each other, and Jackson brought up the idea. It just kinda esclated from there. Before long, they were married (though, I don't think either one agreed with any of it.) Jackson was the priest, I was the audience, my brother was the photagrapher, and the champangne was Smurf Juice (lol it just the campers' name for the delicious blue kool-aid sometimes served with lunch)... they divorced the next day.) and the games we played. In "honey if you love me", its basically a game of willpower. one person is chosen first, and they go up to one person and say, "Honey, if you love me, would you please please smile?" and the person must reply (with a straight face. thats the tricky part.) "Honey, I love you but I just can't smile." Many laughs were shared, many s'mores were devoured, and many friendships were forged.



What, thats about it. There are many more details to both, but I don't wanna bore you. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful rest of the summer! :D

~  Sol  ~ <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment