Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lets give a round of applause for the first diary entry! yaay. wooho..

  Anyway, a few cool things going on. I have to go to marching band practice from 6-8 tonight, then going to chill around the house with mom. Its just been so boring lately. The next major thing going on before school starts is visiting with my dad (yes, my parents are divorced and yes, I only see my dad once a year, twice if lucky.), then after that im going to Camp Lutherhaven (I only didn't change its name for the entry 'cuz it's such an awesome camp.) a couple weeks before freshman orientation and the start of school.
  Im really glad middle school's over and excited for high school, but im also going to miss junoir high. The lunch ladies were super nice (they even got me a christmas card and present. Isn't that sweet? Its probably because I was always nice to them.) and the teachers (except for a few >.> *cough*mr.briarmoor-and-mrs.howie*coughcough*) were all cool.

Plus, I have mixed feelings about high school: totally pumped and scared to death. :-/

  Besides that theres not much going on. I'll try to post a new entry at LEAST once a week. I just get busy sometimes and either forget or can't post. Plus, some days im really just not doing anything. My summer life in between events is really boring. Im sure though this blog will get more interesting once school starts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment