Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

First Post :)

Hello, any passerby who just so happened to click the "next blog" button and landed on this one. Your presence is much appreciated :) If you don't know, this is the blog of my life that i've decided to start. I just as easily could have just written in a diary, but... I somehow feel that I need to share my feelings and thoughts. I need to know if there are others who are like me, can give advice, or can just listen to what I have to say. People who are not connected to me directly. Ok, so here's my pitch:

I am a teenage (currantly 14) year old girl who goes to high school. Normal, right? Well, no.. not exactly. I am also part of the  Furry Fandom  (click of you dont know what a furry is) . No one in my mundane life knows about it though. Heck, I don't think ANYONE knows. I've never told anyone (hence, this blog). My fursona is currantly undergoing changes, but is basically a wolf. (I got tired with her look and name but once I come up with one i'll change my display name) Anyway, this blog will be used to chronical my life in diary format as the average (yet goofy) freshman high school girl with a simple secret. Nothing big. I would love a few reader feedbacks after a few posts, but I expect nothing to come of this. If you want to learn more about me, just read my profile info. (that's under construction, too at the moment)

NOTE: Very important. Due to common confusion and a few perverts out there, the fandom has reccieved a bad reputation of being weird freaks who practice beastiality and other disgusting and unmentionable things while running around in a dog suit. I assure you, I am nothing like that at all. I love animals, but not like that.

ANOTHER NOTE: Trolls. Freaking trolls. If you have something against the fandom (or anything on this blog for that matter) then don't waste your time spamming the comments section with mean and hurtful things. Be mature and hit the "next blog" button, please. Thank you. Perverts, you stay away too.

YET ANOTHER NOTE: For security reasons for the confedentiality and/or wellbeing of myself and the people around me, I shall not give out my friends or my own name, address, or the like. Names mentioned in posts will be changed, and I shall go by my fursona name once I have it.

Anyways. Have fun reading my future entries and have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment